BJD Group has been exclusively engaged by a highly successful provider of third party logistics services, who requires a first class Warehouse General Manager to help run their DC which currently services a prestigious retail client. The position is based near Oxford. Salary is between £45,000 - £60,000 + car and benefits.
A leading 3PL running a prestigious retail contract
As Warehouse General Manager you will have responsibility for a multi channel distribution centre that operates on a two shift pattern basis. Within the site you will responsible for one dedicated contract reporting into the General Manager. You will be managing a 3PL, multi channel, FMCG distribution site and will need to ‘hit the ground running’ being very experienced in following areas:
- Improving site performance and culture
- Start up experience
- Dealing with blue chip clients on face to face, day to day basis
- Devise and implement strategic initiatives to ensure excellent levels of customer service are achieved, within budget.
- Budget control, business forecasts, KPI management
- People focussed and excellent motivator
To apply of the role of Warehouse General Manager you need to have previous experience running an FMCG retail distribution centre. You will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer facing skills
- Good understanding and experience of single customer contracts and have been a site number one previously
- Proven track record in delivering positive change management programmes.
- Strong people management skills, sound acumen, self-motivated type who works well under pressure
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of between £45,000 - £60,000 with car and benefits. This is also an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation where you will be able to grow and develop with the success of the business.
Based near Oxford it is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.