A fantastic opportunity to join a unique and leading 3PL organisation as an Inventory Controller has arisen. The position is based at their 250,000sq. Ft. site near Hungerford with salary of up to £33,000 dependent on experience.
The company is a leading 3PL provider who operates a multi user facility, and fantastic working environments.
As Inventory Controller you will take responsibility for all stock and inventory management on site, within this 250,000 sq. ft. distribution centre. You will be responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy is maintained so orders can be fulfilled on time and in full. This will include implementing new stock take procedures including PI counts to improve the current stock accuracy levels within the warehouse.
- Prepare and implement new cycle count and stock take procedures.
- Capacity management, control and reporting.
- Complete and present a weekly analysis of the labour tracking data.
- Set productivity targets to be achieved and provide a weekly analysis.
- Set KPI’s and ensure that all activities are monitored on a daily basis and completed in accordance with the Company’s contractual obligations.
- Regularly review systems and procedures in order that continual improvement is maintained.
- Investigate Improvement Notices raised regarding inventory and action accordingly.
- Liaise closely with Account Managers and Warehouse Supervisors regarding customer inventory records.
- Arranging and attending regular capacity planning meetings to review new customers coming on board and current space available.
- Attend the weekly planning meeting, provide capacity updates and advise where improvements can be made.
To apply for the role of Inventory Controller you must have previous experience of inventory control management within a logistics environment.
You must have
- Strong knowledge of warehouse operations and principles.
- Self driven, results – orientated individual with a positive outlook and analytical focus for producing accurate information and reports.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent face to face, system and telephone communicator.
- A flexible approach to completing your work load is essential.
- Competent in the use of warehouse management systems and Windows Office packages.
Package And Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company at their Warehouse, where you will lead the way in improving stock management on site.
On offer is a salary is up to £33,000 and benefits, depending upon experience.
Based in Hungerford it is commutable from